After giving birth to twins, I never thought I would "own" my body again. Julie and her instructors gave me a roadmap back to my body. - Melanie C.
Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Fitness
Align Beverly Hills Pilates is one of the few studios experienced in providing both Prenatal Pilates and Post-Natal Pilates training in Los Angeles. Pilates is an excellent fitness regime both during and after pregnancy. We can help prepare your body for the rigors of childbirth, and get you back in shape after birth.
Pilates is an ideal workout for moms-to-be*. Every pregnancy is different, at Align we offer personalized Prenatal Pilates sessions tailored to your needs. We offer Prenatal Pilates training only in one-on-one, Private Sessions to provide individual attention as your body changes. We do not offer prenatal group classes at this time.
benefits of pre-natal pilates:
- Increase deep abdominal strength to better support the weight of the baby.
- Strengthen the abdominals, lower back and pelvic floor muscles used during labor.
- Relieve lower-back discomfort and other pregnancy-induced aches and pains with targeted stretching.
- Promote good posture and spinal alignment to ease the strain of a changing body.
*Always consult your doctor before attempting any exercise regimen while pregnant.
Align’s Postpartum Pilates program provides optimum toning to get you back in shape. Post-Natal clients can opt for Private Sessions or Group Reformer Classes. Our reformer classes are limited to 5 people.
benefits of POST-natal pilates:
- Flatten the stomach and create a trimmer and sleeker silhouette.
- Promote good posture while lifting and carrying your new baby.
- Increase back and arm strength for bending and lifting your growing baby.
- Recover bladder control.
- Improve conditioning and overall mental outlook.